Lighting plays a vital role in setting the tone and mood of a room. If you are looking for a lighting solution that is not only practical but also visually appealing, wall lamps may be the way to go. Non-wired wall lamps add an extra layer of convenience by eliminating the need for cords and power outlets. In this article, we will explore the benefits and considerations of using non-wired wall lamps in your home decor.
Benefits of Non-Wired Wall Lamps
There are several advantages to using non-wired wall lamps in your home decor:
1. Easy Installation – Non-wired wall lamps can be easily mounted on the wall without the need for drilling or electrical work. This makes them a great option for renters or for those who do not want to go through the hassle of installation.
2. Flexibility – Since non-wired wall lamps do not require an outlet, you have more flexibility in terms of where you can place them. You can mount them anywhere on the wall and move them around as needed.
3. Aesthetic Appeal – Non-wired wall lamps come in a variety of styles and designs, adding a decorative element to any room. They can be used to highlight artwork, provide ambient lighting or create a focal point.
Considerations When Choosing Non-Wired Wall Lamps
Before purchasing non-wired wall lamps, it is important to consider the following factors:
1. Lighting Needs – Consider the purpose of the wall lamp and the lighting needs of the room. If you need bright, task lighting, go for a lamp with a higher wattage. If you want soft, ambient lighting, opt for a lamp with a lower wattage.
2. Style – Non-wired wall lamps come in a variety of styles and designs. Choose a style that complements the overall decor of the room.
3. Placement – Consider the placement of the wall lamp and whether it will interfere with other elements in the room. Make sure there is enough clearance for the lamp and that it will not be knocked over.
How to Install Non-Wired Wall Lamps
Here are the steps to follow when installing non-wired wall lamps:
1. Choose a location for the wall lamp and mark the spot where you want to mount it.
2. Use the included template to mark the holes for the screws.
3. Drill holes for the screws and insert the plastic anchors.
4. Attach the mounting bracket to the wall with the screws.
5. Connect the lamp base to the mounting bracket and tighten the screws.
6. Insert the bulb and turn on the lamp.